Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Irregular and strange period after having sex. Pregnant?

my name is i need to ask abt confirmation pregency because....i am little bit confuse....i am 27yrs old and i have got the problem of period disorder....from december i hvnt got period.........but after 20th jan i spent time with my bf.....from december to till present....the period are stopped but in mid of day i have got bleeding ...but next day nothing will happen.......i am unable to discuss with my family or doctor....and bf dont want plz tell me what is the easy ways to confirm pregency at home....?abort my pregency at home?plz reply i am waiting doctor
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since your periods are overdue, the chances of pregnancy are present. You can confirm about your pregnancy using a highly sensitive urine test kit available over the counter at all the pharmacies. Do perform the test using an early morning sample of urine.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Sat, 23 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor