Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Internal vaginal pain. Taking valtrex pills. History of genital herpes. Causes and treatment?

I have had genital herpes for 12yrs and about a month ago I started getting alot of pain in the opening of my vagina .There is no bumps, blisters or lesions, but I get the feeling this is happening because I have herpes type 2. I am on valtrex pills and it is not helping. When I go to the Dr. they don t see anything either and all my test results are normal. I don t know what to do why isn t there a vaginal cream that you can insert inside the vagina to assist with outbreaks that may be happening internally. I am only 29 and I would like to have kids one day. I asked my dr. to prescribe Lidocaine so that I can put it in my vaginal area so that I could have sex and she refuses. I am so depressed I don t feel like living anymore. Who is going to want a women who can t have sex.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  109 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor