Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Internal lump on calf. What is it? Clot?

i have had a small internal lump on my outer right calf (more towards my ankle) for years. (it s not a topical lump but more like an internal bulge.) it throbs terrible, especially when i drive or sit very long. sometimes it hurts so bad at night i can barely think of anything else, not only is it painful, but it stresses me out cause sometimes i feel like it must be like a blood clot feeling. i ve had venous ultra sounds with and told it isn t a blood clot ... but it feels like one!
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have a lump on outer side of calf near ankle Jt,which gives pain .It may be a benign tumor like neurofibroma Pl consult some surgeon who can diagnose it correctly and if needed may have to be excised.
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor