Intermittent upper inner thigh pain on passing gas and bowel movements, history of IBS. What can be done to get rid of this?

yes i was diagnosed with ibs yers ago. gas, bloating , some constipation etc... but recently i have been having this upper inner tthigh pain.. i went to see my gi two months ago after having some lower abdomen discomfort that has gone away due to regular bowel movements. but the upper inner thigh pain now is bothering. it comes and goes but seems to go away once i pass gas and have a bowel movement. this is really bothering me. can someone tell me whats going on and what can i do to get rid of this until i get a colonoscpoy?
Wed, 17 Apr 2019