Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Intermittent stomach pain and burning radiating to the entire body, starts from the center and disperses. Cancer or infection?

hi i think i have stomach cancer , cuz my stomach is acting weird, i mean one second it feels like i have this pain like a volcano burns me and the other second its gone, (not completely) and i feel like its spreading in my body. it started in the center of the stomach and now its going up and down. so is it cancer or is it a infection of some kind??
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi there...

Based on your symptoms , it seem more like an acidity related problem or gastritis.

A proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole for a couple of days might help.

If not better, do visit a gastroenterologist for a complete evaluation.

Avoid oily, fatty food, alcohol and smoking.
Drink 8-10 glasses of warm water a day.

Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan
Answered: Sat, 17 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor