Intermittent appearance of pitting edema on feet, increase in creatinine and urea levels, anemia post kidney transplant. Treatment?

My mother has kidney transplant two month back, right after transplant she went to ATN and after so many stage of plasmapheresis she came out ATN and the out put is good enough and after discharge the PLT counts were decreases and pottasium level increasing, this was growing upto she went to sepsis and the admitted to hospital for controlling the sepsis and pottasium growth! The after three week admission she was discharged, with good condition with with a level of 0.25 mg of cyclospring and predinisole 100 mg BD, Then increase the cyclospirine lvel to 100 mg BD, again after three weeks of discharge there is an increase in creatinine 1.9 and urea 115 level and some anaemic condition 10.8, and visible pitting edema on feet, appearing and disappearing frequently! Please advise me what to do what further medicine are needed?
Sat, 3 Aug 2013