Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Intermittent abdominal bloating, chest tightness, back pain, electric jolts in abdomen, fatigue, loss of focus. Solution?

45 yr old female had the flu on 12-27 and have experienced a general feling of not feeling well since. had mild to severe abdominal bloating on and off. chief complaint, a band like feeling across sternum around to the back that will tighten and feels like strangulation, chest pressure at times, chest pains, low back pain and terrible muscle spasm primarily by ribs bilaterally - sharp electric jolts in abdominal area around imbilicus and low pelvic pain occasional, crampy. Can no longer wear an underwire bra, fatigue, difficulty concentrating, cant focus, completing tasks is a chore at times. have had 3 panick attacks and experience anxiety now. also have lost gag reflex. endoscopy and colonoscopy neg, hida scan neg, ct of abdomen and pelvis revealed 2 ovarian cysts left side that landed me in er d/t pain. feels as if now getting cyst on my ride side-same type of pain. renal us-negative as well. i also gained 10 pds in 2 weeks beginning of jan. usually weigh 130, 5 7 energetic, high strung person.Concentrating difficulty, loss of gag reflex? The pain becomes so severe at times. Can experience 10-30 jabs daily . Constant tenderness at solar plexus. Going for transvaginal us soon.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Concomitantly three things are going on.
1 ovarian cysts on both side , so pain on both sides of ovaries .
The weight gain is associated with ovarian cysts.
2 Stomach pain , pain around sternum, chest pain may be due to hyper acidity and tension is the reason of this hyper acidity.
3 Due to age factor there is perimenopausal syndrome , so hormonal imbalance is responsible for various type of cramps.
Consult a gynaecologist and get his opinion.
Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor