Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Interested in trying out nootropics. Can I get a professional suggestion?

Interested in trying out nootropics.. i understand the lack of approval by the fda , and also that at doctor may not be able to recommend any either. (Which would be nice!) Lol jk.. just need better facts from a professional s point of view. Mostly interested in piracetam.. or anything more potent, but equally safe.. need insight please!!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
neutropics are helpful in cases where mental retardation is seen very less useful otherwise and the difference after using this medication is also not much.
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor