Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Intercourse painful, kindly suggest

intercourse painful, feels like there is an obstruction , or perhaps swollen-type lump in front part of vagina, about 1/2 in.
Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
You are talking of lump in front of vagina may be clitoris if your not aware of anatomy
of your body. So confirm by asking about and explaining exact location of it, every body
is having it and most sensitive part for sexual stimulation. Intercourse you have not
mention weather you have just tried it or you were use to it and only recently getting
pain. If just tried it could be painful because of phobia and anxiety there will be spasm of vaginal muscles and hymen if not broken may give some resistant initially
and can give you pain. Give some more detail to help you more. Thanks

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor