Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Intense lower back pain, feeling of tremendous pressure on either sides of spine causing difficulty in standing. Relief measures, treatment?

I have bad lower back pain . All I can explained is there are two fists either side of my spine just above my hip bones and all of a sudden they clench so tight it s so painful and it s like that for ages then it stops but still have pain. When I get up I can hardly stand takes ages to straighten out
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
In this case I would like to suggest take bed rest for a while, sleep on hard floor rather than sleeping on soft mattress and take combiflame twice a day along with Vit B12 (Vitcofol) to avoid neurological pain. If not relieved you need to consult orthopedic consultant and also start exercising guided by physiotherapist.
Answered: Sat, 25 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor