Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Intense knee pain. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, I am Debu Ghosh (West Bengal, india), My Father two knee problems upto 2011 to till date. i am very very pour man but i am tie to better of west bengal and Vellor Hospital. sir please help me and suggestion. Father Name - Rana Pratap Ghosh (53 Age). Weight - 47 Kg. Height -4 5 . 2010 treatment of TB. but dose is complete2011. But sir knee condition is very bad.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
If he has TB affected knee then it is better to get knee arthrodesis .This will cure his pain. It is low cost surgery as compare to knee replacement, And it will give him proper pain relief.
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor