Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Inside part of penis there is a light skin. And it is paining

Dear Sir, last nigh i had my penis upper skin and i waited for the same to recollect its positon as it is. now the problem is inside part of penis there is a light skin in the penis.only that portion comes contact under anything than it starts paininng reply me do the needful for it. thank you. warm regards. KUMAR KALYANI
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Urologist 's  Response
You need to see urologist and then need to undergo circumcision or frenuloplasty
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor