Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Insecurity, feeling of fear of being caught in thoughts leading to acts that would make people laugh. How can I overcome this?

I have a fear that if i walk in a street/ public places absorbing in some thought unware of what is happening in the surrounding people will laugh at me. The fear is such a strong that I end up doing the act in the street and people laugh at me. Same is the fear when i am working in a computer in office. I have avoided working in the computer in the office for the reason.Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HCMForum. as you have described it is the insecurity. First thing you have to do is consult a psychiatrist
for diagnosis and treatment. Besides treatment i advise you to go out of the feeling of insecurity. try to do yoga and
meditation. engaged in extra curicular activities like reading. music gardening etc. I advise you to have healthy diet as
have green leafy tegetables pulses sprouts egg meat milk fruits and tuices to keep your mind healthy. i hope you are
satisfied with my repl thank you.
Answered: Thu, 19 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor