Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Injury on penis, painful, taking Cipro. How to cure it?

Hi sir! I have injury in my penis on the right side and it pains many times and i feel burning on it. 4 years ago i masturbated so hard and due to this action my penis got injured and since that time i has been paining so much. 4 years have passed away but my penis is still injured and it pains very much. Sir tell me what should i do to get cured of my penis? I have been also taking ciprofloxacin anti biotic medicines but no result i found about 0.5% even. I think that i m not able to get married and i am so much worried and tensed due to this disease. Please tell me some good cure about it.
Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear umersaleem567, you have beard a lot, the first thing consult any urologist get ultrasound done of your penis it will clear the type of lesion , then only anybody can suggest you treatment .
I find this answer helpful
Urologist Dr. G.Srinivasan's  Response

4 years is too long for injury to heal. It is not injury that is the cause of the current problem.
You need to get examined and it looks like minor problem.

Get well soon.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor