Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Injury on forehead due to fall, pain in head while bending 36 hours later

Hi, My 7 yr old son fell roller skating 36hours (approx) and hit his forehead . He got a big egg which went down after ice. We watched him for two hours he was fine and went back to playing. (no signs of consussion). He was very active yesterday. this morning when he bent over fast he said the front of his head hurt. Any concerns?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  335
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi there,
you should be concerned only if he complains of giddiness,nausea,blurring of vision or has any episodes of vomiting,bleeding from nose etc in that case immediately rush him to the near by hospital,otherwise there is nothing to worry.

since the body is still coping with the injury he might experience some pain while moving his head which is very normal which is going to go away within few days.

Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor