Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Injury on back of head, have Dizziness and pain. Developed lump near Laceration, itchy and painful. Cause?

Hi I have had an injury on my head back in august 2012 and since then have had alot of problems like dizzyness and pain throughout the day. It has been some of six months now and pain is still there I have also discovered a lump near my laceration which I am now worried about, when i touch this is is fairly painful and itchy... Please help!!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

The injury is quiet old,

There must not be major problems related to this.

But as you mentioned, you have dizziness, better to get investigated.

A CT scan would be the best.

Meet a physician and discuss regarding this.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

You can ask me a direct query on this forum following the below link.

Thank you
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor