Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Injury below eye while playing soccer, sensation in a tooth. What kind of specialist do I need?

Hi, I just want to find a specialist doctor for my problem. Around 1 year ago someone hit his head just under my left eye while playing soccer. At that time it was too pain full that I was almost unconscious. For several day I feel much pain, even If sneeze , that was too pain full. Pain was on my left upper jaw . Now almost 1 year latter when I press that area I still feel some sensation on upper left jaw(in one tooth only) I just want to know what kind of specialist doctor I need. Do I need any vein specialist, or I need any neuro specialist.
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and thank you for asking HCM,

I understand your concern. Regarding to your symptoms, my suggestion is to visit an ear, nose & throat specialist or a maxillofacial surgeon. They will make a proper examination of your head bones and sinuses and see what will be the next step.

I hope this answer was helpful to you.
Answered: Tue, 15 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor