Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Injury behind ear, headaches, vomiting, sickness. Related to drinking?

Hello, i went out drinking three days ago, i fell and hit my head behind my right ear, ive had splitting headaches and have been wretching and vomiting. i went to the hospital yesterday and the doctor made me do a few things with my hands and feet and concluded that it was because i had alot to drink is why i have head aches and feeling sick, i woke up today and the same thing, wretching, being sick, splitting headaches and i know for a fact that it cant be drink related.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it can be because you have stomach infection which led to sinus infection
sinuses when infected gives same symptomps written by you in your history
so get metrogyl 200 mg bd
take fexofenadine 120 mg bd
liquid antacd 2 tsf tds
apply neosporin h eye ointment in nose bd
sea water 2 drops atnight each nostril
wk are sufficiet
take diclo for headache and fever stemetil for vomiting
grink lot of warm water
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor