Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Injured right testicle, pain on touching, walking, soft lump formation. Cure for injury?

Well the other day I was walking and I kindof squeezed my legs together and smashed my right testicle and now it s two day later and it still hurts with the slightest touch and even when I walk it hurts and I just actually looked at them and felt them a little bit so it doesn t hurt me too much and ther is a small soft lump on my right testicle now and I m scared
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You had a injury to your testicles two days back and having pain and swelling in Rt Testicle.This could be a swollen epididymis due to injury or could be a haematoma.Please get ultrasound of the scrotum done to confirm the diagnosis.Please take some antibiotics like Doxycuclin and anti inflammatory drugs like Diclofenac twice daily after consulting your family Physician.You should-be alright in a week.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor