Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Injected morphine in hands, arms, swollen and warm. Do i need to see a doctor or is there anything i can do?

i injected morphine 3 days in a row in both hands and arms, both hands are swollen and warm. I have a hard time making a fist and they hurt pretty bad. I have been putting ice on them which hasn t really helped. Do i need to see a doctor or is there anything i can do? It has been a couple days and it seems like they arent getting any better.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
What were the medical indications to take morphine? were you prescribed by a Doctor?If yes , then just apply thrombophob gel to sites and switch over to your doctor for alternative medicine.If you are on self medication,it is a dangerous thing as it is habit forming and leads to dependency
Answered: Sun, 26 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor