Inhaling Coffee dust

is it harmful to inhale coffee dust ?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
I don't think so unless it has been festering away in the back of your cupboard for a few months and developed mould spores, now they ARE dangerous!

Hi. I have concerns about what I may be inhaling at work. I work for an equine competition yard. After an event at the premises, the arenas are graded by a tractor which stirs up a large amount of dust. The arena surface is made up of shredded rubber and sand. I am working in the arena whilst this takes place. Do you think there is any risk to my health?

I have a feeling in my chest like a soreness, most of the time, I feel like I am going to get a cold but I don t., I can breath fine but my throat feels like it needs to be cleared it often my voice gets crockey my nose feels like it going to run, After I eat I get quite a lot of mucus. I am a studio potter and am worried that I have inhaled dust that may have caused these problems, I am wearing a mask but not all the time the kiln is not located in my house it is in the garage so I am not around it often only to check it a couple of times and turn it off. Can you advise.

I did construction work today and spent majority digging up old concrete with a breaker. I wore a mask most of the day until the last couple hours and I breathed in a lot of dust. I have now just got home and have a really bad headache, is this normal or am I reacting abnormally?