Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Inflammation on stomach skin, lack of taste, sourness in mouth, throat pain on swallowing, red and brown saliva. Lft and x-ray normal, low HB. Cause?

hello doctor i m suffering from health problem.doctors not diagnose it till now. there is inflammation on my right stomoch skin from one yer.2 months back i feel inflamation and no taste on my tounge.whole night i feel that my mouth is sour.some liquid flowing in my morning there is brown and red saliva comes from my mouth.unable to eat tounge inflamation also discomforte whole day. i done my chest xray that is normal.lft is also normal.hb is 10.what should i do.please help me.throat is also infected.i feel always that smething is in my throat that makes uncomfrtable while swallowing .headache and light fever also.joints pain also.please suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Health care Magic.

Based on information provided , you might well be suffering from peptic ulcer disease and Gastroesophageal reflux.

The soreness and the liquid flowing in your mouth might be due to the Gastro esophagal reflux. It is due to weak sphincter mechanism of lower esophagus leading to refux of acid from stomach in to esophagus and mouth.

Since the esophagal and oral mucosa can not handle stomach acid , you have been experiencing soreness and recurrent throat infections.

Coming to the brown and reddish colour saliva - it could be due to Peptic ulcer ( stomach Ulcer).

Due to action of acid on the blood that oozes from ulcer it turns brown.

Do not worry. Using medicines like Proton pump inhibitors ( Pantaprazole, Rabeprazole, Esomeprazole ) in combination with Domperidone should help you. Sucralfate syrup will relieve the burning sensation in the abdomen. H. Pylori kits also help in few cases.

I advice you to get an Upper GI endoscopy to confirm the diagnosis of peptic ulcer and to know the site and extent of ulcer. Please see a Gastroenterologist ,get an endoscopy done and start the treatment accordingly.

Hope you got the solution you are looking for.

Take Care

Answered: Fri, 4 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor