Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Inflamed urethra, lower back pain, bumps around pubic area, no pain or burning, negative std tests. What could the cause be?

My urethra is inflamed but there is no pain or discharge i got tested for stds and all were negative about a month and a half ago after i had unprotected sex but before going to te doctor i took 5 days of doxicycline but they took a urine test and blood test and all were negative but about a week ago my meatus/urethra became inflamed again but there is no pain at all no discharge my testicles are not sore my penis isnt sore ive been takin tylenol and taking warm baths the soap doesnt burn when it touches the tip its just inflamed and a lil red it varies how red from day to day tonight i started taking goldenseal.. Also my lower back has been hurting a lil bit i seen some ppl post on other forums about herpes in the urethra and thats scary but if it was herpes in the urethra wouldnt it burn when i pee? Also i noticed some razor bumps around my pubic area but ive had them for 4 days and they havent got any bigger and i read that herpes bumps bust with 2-3 days and theres a burning and itching and theres no burning or itching
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  203
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You are worried about the inflammation at tip of the penis. But your doctors are not. How you are diagnosing that you have an inflammation when doctors could not? Have you got more experience in that aspect? Or are you a doctor? I am asking because you should not worry about some diseases unless doctors says so. Unnecessary worries about unavailable diseases is normall called hypochondriasis which is a mental disorder. Please understand.

I think you need psychological counseling. I am happy to provide telephone counseling for you. You can contact me through customer care at www.healthcaremagic,com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 3 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor