Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Infertility problem. Tests shows fallopian tubes open, have PCOD. Taking clomopheni with injections. Should I continue?

hi doctor iam 38 years and i have infertility problem for 3 year i got married and try to conceive can,t my husband is ok but i did several test i did hsg in India with hormone test too it showed my Fallopian tubes are open but dr told me i do test for TB but when is go to other doctor for test they told me no need she saw my egg process so she told me i have PCOs but now this month she told me iam ok i may got pregnant it is my 26th day of cycle but test show invalid what i do? the problem is this that this is about 12 months i took clomopheni with injections may i take next month too??
Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
As according to test results u haven't mentioned ur hormonal profile.
Plz do test for tuberculosis test...becoz Inindia it's one of the. Major causes for infertility .
Plz get it do e.
U have taken enough of clomiphen ...12 months .. ...plz don try it again.
According to new rules clomiphen should be tried jus 6 times.
Plz go for ivf if still u don conceive.
Consult ur doctor
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor