Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Infertility Problem..

Hi, I want to enquire a small doubt with you, I am married since 3 years ago (2006), but no child till date... We went for a check up and my wife has got a follicular study done and the doctor says it is normal and has no problem with her, and the doctor suggested me to take a semen test in november and found the result as only occasional sperms were found.. so they have asked me to take clome tablet 100mg each day for 3 months and take a semen test at the end of the 3rd month,but i have only continued that tablet only one month and not continued till date, so can i go for a semen test now? What are the ways that my wife can get conceived in this method? The gynaecologist says that we can do IUI method of treatment and that too only if my semen test says if its 40 to 60 millions..... One note to say is that i am working in night shift for the past 5 years and my wife was working in day shift, we thought that this may be the problem and so i asked my wife to resign the job, so now she has also resigned the job... Sir can you please give me your contact address so that i can meet you personally for further advice and consultation so that i can have a child very soon. Please suggest me what can i do....? Expecting a favourable reply from you.... ..
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  423
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

What is the use to go for a semen test when you havent been treated adequately! IVF will be done taking your semen unless you want that to be done from someone elses semen,start with a new dose of therapy.

you can always get a specialist second opinion from this website(Infertility Specialist)

Answered: Tue, 2 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor