Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Infection, repeated itching on genitals, pain

hello sir.. i am hannad AAAAAAA 20yr old male.. recently i came across a strange allergy , the problem is i cant show it to the doctor because its on my genetals,, it started about a month ago i had a serious itching their.. after a week it ended up ,, but now its again back with much intense degree, i feel itchy al the tym n its very painful some time,, please asist me as soon as posible , thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM!

I have gone through the question carrefully and from that it looks that you have a skin allergy/ some infection over genitals, it itches a lot, and you donot want to see the doctor for examination.

Form my clinical experience I can say that you need to take a course of antibiotic: cephalosporins should be helpful, twice a day, with cetrizine/ fexofenadine, for itch, taken once a day, and diclofenac sodium 50 mg for pain.

If you are sexually active, the treatment is also recommended for the partner, as it can be infectious.
It will help to keep the area dry and donot scratch it. Using mycoderm powder locally will also help it in resolving.

Hope the reply helps you
Feel free to ask more questions
Dr. Manisha Gopal.
Answered: Fri, 8 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor