Infected lymph node with recurrent fever. Missed a day of medication. TB of lymph node?

I am under treatment of akt 4 for the lymph node tb infection.I started the treatment from 1st may 2013.I am told to take the red one half an hour before breakfast 2 identical ones after meal after noon and the larger one in the night after food.
I was.following this strictly and only for yesterday I forgot to take the larger one that is to be taken in the night.Is there a problem if I missed one tablet one time only?

I also get fever and cough alternative days. Is it okay?should I take additional medicine for this?

And lastly is this TB infection of lymph node contagious.will it spread from me to others?
My doctor told me I am fit to work so I am go to office regularly
Mon, 27 May 2013