Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Infected from spider bite. Ulcers, acid issues and fungus. Can I get advise?

Hi Dr Grief, I had a spider bite last year and the infections cured by antibiotics . Since I developed a yeast infections , bad funguses , beside I had a starting ulcers , acid problems .The fungus shows sometimes on my skin , so I try to get Kyolic Candida cleanse , eat garlics and take pills and even think about to take a Parasite - Vaxa products . I am still surching to try to cure my problems , without health insurance . I need your advise . 50 years over age Thanks K
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
First confirm that you are having fungal infection and not other problem.
Consult dermatologist and get physically examined.
If fungal infection is there along with local anti-fungal cream you have to take oral anti-fungal tablet like Flucanozole 150 mg once in a week for 4 weeks.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 23 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor