Infant with severe vomiting, discolored stools. Could this be due to cold?

Hi there, My 13 months baby has been vomiting for couple times since last 7 hours before he went to bed. He s been throwing up and then fell asleep and repeat the same thing over and over again. No fever . And just now he had sour smelling stools with black flecks. It smells really awful. He s been on formula since new born and has been talking it well. I suspect that is because of he caught a cold today when I brought him to the zoo. It was cold and windy. I couldn t think of any reason else that cause him all these. I m in china now. . I really dont know what to do beside giving him water but he s still throwing them out! Please help, what should I do now.
Mon, 25 Mar 2013