Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Infant suffering from eczema, dry round spots at the sides, dairy intolerant. Did giving him cheese cause this?

My 12 month old baby had a bout of eczema . But with moisturizing an avoiding dairy it went off. But few months after now, he has 2 symmetrical dry round spots at the side of his body. But one side has a mole(dot.) in it. I m worried. I tried giving him cheese 3 days in a row small portions increasing and on 5th day this spots emerged. Don t know if that is related. Should I bring my baby and get it checked out? What could it be? Dry skin eczema but the black dot/mole?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
12 months is an age for eczema, most infants are sensitive to diary products. the child seems to be suferring from atopic dermatitis. continue with moisturizer and wait for one week. if no result take him to a dermatologist
Answered: Mon, 30 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor