Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Infant having small blister like spots under the eye. What are these?

my 20 month old girl has small spots just underneath her right eye, they look like a blister but upon closer inspection, look like 3 small spots very close together. It also a bit red and patchy. She is off her food and a bit grouchy, but otherwise OK We go on holiday tomorrow morning and I was a bit concered Can you help me understand what it might be? extra info: we live in hot climate, southern spain and she is in the sea or pool daily. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
It seems like a non specific rash that can develop in children of this age group. Need not do anything for this rash. Can apply normal baby oil to decrease irritation if any. No other medications. It should usually disappear in a week.
Hope she gets better soon.
Answered: Thu, 23 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor