Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Infant having gas problem, gripe water stopped, pain in ear, taking otocin. Cure?

hi, my baby is 25 days old.she is having gas problem.she is very uncomfortable during all day and night.she put force to pass her gas and make sounds from her mouth.also she got awake while she is sleeping due to this. i was giving her woodwords gripe water but yesterday my ped. told me to stop giving her that..yesterday from 5 pm she was crying alot. i took her to ped. , she told me that my baby is having some pain in her ear so she give otocin-o ear drops..and some this medicins febrex plus drops and walamycin susp., sporlac powder..for her watery stool
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Gripe water has no role and please stop it as advised by your pediatrician.

Please burp your baby after every feed. This can be done by taking the baby on the shoulder and gently tapping on the back.
This may help in relieving the symptoms.

Is your baby breast fed?
How many times your baby is passing watery stool?

Please reply in detail so that we can help you better.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 13 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor