Infant has reduced food intake, does not show any signs of distress. What could be the cause of sudden change?

Hello, My son is 9.5 months old. He had a good eating pattern-3 meals + snack (sometimes) till about 10 days back, After that he has reduced his food intake, initially I thought it was due to cold however now he s well but still refuses to eat. He is on bm and whole milk and loves and digests both well. He hardly has a decent meal and rest of the meals are either real low quanity or skipped or vomited :(. He s extremely active and there are no others signs of distress. Can you please suggest why this change in him suddenly and what can i try?
Mon, 28 Jan 2013