Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Indigestion, high BP. Taking atenolol and ranitidine, fish oil. Smoking. Had blood tests done. How can it be treated?

Hi I have a problem with indigestion most all the time, and I cant go to the bathroom all that good I do have High blood pressure and im taking Atenolol 110 mg. also I take over counter vitamins such as C B12 mens multi, and a fish oil, also have been taking Ranitidine 150 mg. I have had the problems for a while now but usually go away after a week or so, but it is getting more frequent that im have these problems, the Ranitidine I have not been taking everyday just when I get indigestion, I dont really have a doctor as such to go to I go to a clinic to get blood pressure meds and the Ranitidine, but they are limited to what they can diagnose for me, I am 48 165 lbs. 5 7 I do smoke and yes I know I have to quit, and I drink coffee alot of which im going to start cutting way down on, had some blood work done back in 2006, 2007 and was no problem with any of it at the time please help
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Take plenty of fiber containing diet.
Take plenty of water.
Avoid more non veg food and take bulky food.
Control taking coffee.
Do physical exercise daily.
Avoid sedentary life.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor