Indigestion, back pain, pelvic pain, weight loss. History of IBS, bladder devise. Treatment?

I can t hold food or drinks down. All coming out the wrong end. I have been like this for tree months of and on. Last time lost ten pounds in week. Back pain and pelvic pain bad shaking week tried and more. I have ibs and bladder devise. All female things out. Please help me to see what it could be because in sick of going to doctor that give the runaround and don t help. Im sick of surgerys too please help please i can t pay for this
Mon, 22 Apr 2019