Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Indigestion and loose motion for 3 days

Dear Doc. we have recently shifted to a new house. For the last 3 days all of us is suffering from indigestion and loose motion . kindly help sim
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Simone, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be you guys are suffering from Food Poisoning which has caused Gastroenteritis. Did you guys had food outside any time recenty? You may need antibiotics, Anti Diarrheals and Anti emetics. Kindly get your self examined by a Physician at the earliest. Drink plenty of fluids and avoid eating from outside and eat Home cooked fresh food.

Wish you and Your family Good Health. Take Care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Indigestion & loose motions since you had a change of place can be due to infection from water or it could be outside food .Since it has been for 3 days you need to take treatment for that.Consult a doctor for examination & treatment.Till then all of you take plenty of water to maintain rehydration also you can take electrolytes with the water.Please use the water after purifying or boiling so that you don't get infected again.Please get cleaned the storage tank if it is there .
Take care.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor