Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Indented bruise on the lower back side without any injury. Any advice?

Oh, hello! I have an indented bruise that is located on my right back and center of my right butt cheek. It s been there for about 3 months now and I can t recall anything that I ve done to even give me the bruise. It seems to have become more deep ( the indention) Any advice would be wonderful and appreciated. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Oncologist, Surgical 's  Response
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Sorry to hear about your problem. Sometimes bruising can develop in that area without any obvious trauma and usually resolves over a period of time. Considering that the lesion is persisting for the last 3 months, there is no harm in getting it evaluated by a dermatologist.
It can also be a chronic abscess in that region but that would be associated with a certain amount of pain.

Hoping for the best.
Answered: Mon, 13 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor