Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Indentations in skull, located in the front upper right hand side in the hairline and wider radius almost 4 inches behind the first one

Hi, recently I ve found 2 indentations in my skull in following the same line. One is located in the front upper right hand side in the hairline and the second which has a wider radius almost 4 inches behind the first one. I asked my dermatologist who s also a Family Physician about i but he says it s normal...That I might have lost some fatty tissue ... I this really normal? should I get a referral for a CT or X-rays? Please help! Mary
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern if you do not have any clinical problem then this could be normal, no need to worry about this and no need to go for any investigation, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Mon, 7 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor