Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Indentation on the tip of penis. What is this ?

I am a 21 year old male and I have a indentation on the top of my penis tip that is visible when flaccid and prominent when erect. It doesn t hurt but it s not pleasing to look at, if I press down on where it is I can feel the indentation. What is this?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  842
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic.
If the indentation is benign that is it is not causing you trouble or any other symptom then i guess there is nothing to worry & can be left alone.Also it a delicate part so untill it is an emergency we can't do anything for cosmetic good looks.Please get it checked with a doctor if there is any thing necessary to be done .If he says no then don't worry.
take care
Answered: Mon, 14 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor