Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Indentation on the forehead after multiple sinus infections, broken nose. Need help

I had been sent to sapf in 2007 it s tdcj & gateway program, while I was there I had approx 8 sinus infections ,I was released about 7 months and about 4 months Later I noticed this indention in my head in the center forehead ,I have servere sinus problems , nose broken 2-3 times concerned and wonder if Safp is responsible for not giving me the medical attention when I requested it, the nasal brakes where not at that time
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  71
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Patient,

well sinusitis happen to be recurring hard to treat problem specially with history of broken nose . they will cause headache and pain in your forehead . what you could do is visit and ENT specialists they can do sinus wash, and if the broken nose problem causing an obstruction of the sinuses outlet they would know that after examination and recommend the appropriate procedure for that issue .

best regards ,
Answered: Sun, 9 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor