Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Indentation on penis, having pain, occured recently. Reason?

I noticed an indentation on my husbands penis 2 nights ago. It feels like the muscle under the skin is dented. He says he hasn t really noticed it until I pointed it out. I don t remember it being there before. I just gave birth, so our sex life had slowed down a lot during pregnancy. He says since i ve pointed it out, he feels some pain. Nothing excruciating, but a little pain. He s only 26 years old and doesn t think he hurt it masturbating. Not recently at least. I have not noticed a curve.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Please get examined by a urologist.
Wishing him good health.
Answered: Mon, 17 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor