Incurable severe edema congestive heart failure

Tonite I simply wish to ask your prayers for my incurable severe edema & congestive heart failure?
I had MASSIVE attack 09/05.sustained severe fractures & much more from car crash. Was recovering nicely. But in early Nov.-06 noticed terrific edema started at ankles, now has reached mid-thighs & severe ascites of liver. Am in agony like a pressurised balloon ready to explode. Can no longer flex legs at knee to put on pants or walk normally. Drs confirm some fluid in base of lungs. Lasix & other diuretics so far have failed. Even with fluid restriction to 3 cups daily, and almost no sodium. Outlook is grim. I am alone & won't enter hospital - MDs explained this is an unrelenting , illness - can never resolve, except with a new heart. Even when such like myself enter for critical phase, soon afterward fluid re-accumulates due to damaged heart ventricles not pumping the blood properly. MY ejection fraction is 50%. Tonight in my severe pain I only want prayers from either christians or those who worship Ha-Shem. Pray for the Lord to heal me or to take me. I am in such agony . Dr. Arun: tell me, please, with my ejection fracton of 50%, would digitalis make such an improvement. I use large amounts of Indian ARJUNA, which is a powerful cardiac stimulant, & many other benefits. My ejection fraction used to be 30% before I started daily ARJUNA. I worry about digitalis. I welcome your reply & mostly your prayers, whatever your faith. Thank you.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009