Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Increased vaginal discharge, delayed periods. Trying to conceive. Do I have PCOS or blocked fallopian tubes?

Been trying to conceive second child for 9 months. I missed my period this month. Was due 9th January. Very tired and an increased vaginal discharge . My skin is really bad as well. Did a pregnancy test last week which was negative. Doctor sent me for scan in October that showed something on my left ovary , but sent me away for now. Worrying if I m even ovualting as periods are so irregular. Concerned I may have something really wrong like blocked fallopian tubes or PCOS .
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for your query,

Chances of you having blocked Fallopian tube is very less likely as you already have a child.

Most common ovarian cause of infertility is PCOS.

I recommend you to get your hormonal profile done.
Reduce weight if you are overweight. BMI of 18-24 is ideal.
Have balanced food,
Exercise moderately.

Since you already have a baby, Your chances of conception for second is really high.
So be positive and stress free.

Dr Nilofer
Answered: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor