Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Increased sensitivity on penile top, suffering with premature ejaculation. Cure?

hello sir i am irfan from pakistan my problem is my penis top is very sensitive .because of this i am suffering in premature ejuculation . i am getting married next 2 months or so what can i do to cure from premature ejuculation as quickly as possible . waiting for a best guidance irfan
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  112
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
Yes , possible due to hypersensitivity you suffering of premature ejaculation, but there can be involved also anxiety, stress, depression, and other psychological factors. ( make an self assessment and if such factors exist you have to remove or avoid them ). Practically simple method to reduce hypersensitivity is to wear simply condom or condom with anesthetic inside; or using local anesthetic gel ( be carefully of skin irritation while using this gel); antidepressant drugs ( but with lot of side effects ); stop technique ( when you due to ejaculate you must to stop and retract your penis , additionally contract your abdominal, pelvic ( perineal) muscles. All these measures will help and important don’t be afraid , let you future wife understand and train to delay ejaculation together.
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,
Answered: Wed, 5 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor