Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Increased levels of LFT. Had blood transfusion. Suffering from uterine carcinoma. Treatment?

Hello ,how to cure the raised levels of LFT.Patient -70years,Female. SGOT---708 SGPT---776 ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE-160 G-GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE-126 LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE-888 Blood Transfusion one month back. SUFFERING FROM UTERUS CARCINOMA .PLEASE SUGGEST SOME SUITABLE TREATMENT?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
Raised enzymes of LFT in your case could be due to liver metastasis from uterus carcinoma or due to chemotherapeutic therapy also..
Consult your doctor to adjust dosage of drugs or change drugs..
For metastasis you can undergo partial hepatectomy depending on liver involvement..
avoid fatty food in your diet..

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor