Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Increase in hydrocele size, extreme discomfort. Treatment options with medicine?

Hi i am Hasib Ahmad from New can we reduce the size of Hydrocele .My Hydrocele size is incresed from right hand side and left side is do not give any pain simple but i feel very plz suggest me.i dont want to operate it i want to improve bt Medicine so plz help me. My Email id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Medicines are not effective to reduce the size of the swelling.
Some medicines ( anti-filarial) can prevent further enlargement at times, but there is no guarantee.
A minor surgical procedure can remove the fluid and prevent re- accumulation of fluid.
The procedure can even be done under local anesthesia, without putting you to sleep.
Wishing you best health.

Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Sexologist Dr. Ambekar's  Response
Dear hasib ahmad there is medical treatment for hydrocele. hence forget it to get cured without surgery, why you are scared of surgery it's a very small procedure and carries no risk, so be brave, face the reality, why unnecessary trying to get done the way you wont get any result.
Answered: Wed, 24 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor