Increase in fetal movements.

I am now in 8th month. But i have noticed the baby is moving very quickly. In the last month the movements were not so much. But from the time the 8th month started the baby moves very fast. I can feel even when i am sleeping.
Sat, 21 Nov 2009
's  Response
this is normal why do worry, even when i was pregnant i had more fetal movements. doctor said not to worry every thing is fine. the baby is kicking your abdomen, so thats why your getting more movements.
raksha's  Response
i think thats a good sign baby being very happy and active
rosa's  Response
your baby is very active and want to see the world early
rekha's  Response

you dont need to worry unless you are not able to feel the movements. enjoy the time with ur baby.