Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Incomplete urination. No abdominal pain. Done urine test

Hi I am a married male aged 34. After urinating i feel that little drops are still there to come out. I am not feeling any kind of pain in my abdomin or when i urinate. Urine Culture test do not show any culture growth and speciment description is mid stream urine. Urine Routine shows following results: EPITHELIAL CELLS/HPF - FEW RBC MORPHOLOGY - CRENATED CELL CLARITY - CLEAR COLOR - YELLOW GLUCOSE - NIL PROTEIN - NIL RBC/HPF - 5-10 PH 8.0 - WBC/HPF - 0-5 Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
If you have sensation of incomplete voiding you need to get an ultrasound of the kidney and Bladder. This will show if there is any residual urine in the bladder and if so the likely cause of it.
There is no evidence of an infection as per the reports.
If your symptoms persist see a urologist.
Hope this helps
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 27 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor