Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Incomplete para palegic patient. Back bones fractured. No control on bladder or bowel. Stem cells therapy?

hi dr.gud mrng.i am 28 years old male an incomplete para palegic patient ,due to fall from height 4years ago in saudia arabia,my back boons fractured by level L1-L2,now i am walking with one crutches and have no controll on bowel and blader,lose of sensastion of some lower parts.i heard by a news paper about your stem cells theorapy.i want to get this treatment ,so pls telll me may i get this treatment or not how much its success..please give your any contact no. is 0000 my email is YYYY@YYYY give me a suitable me please,iwant to recover again.
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
hi, I am sorry to hear about your accident. there is no substantial scientific evidence to support stem cell therapy for spinal cord injury. I would not put your hope or money I to this treatment.
Answered: Sat, 5 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor