Incisional hernia repaired, burning pain, fluttering. Mesh reaction?

I had incisional hernia repaired 2yrs ago. Over the last year or so I m feeling the same type of pain I had before the repair. Burning pain and now a new sensation, a crawling/fluttering feeling over the insicion area. There is stiffness and pain around that area, mesh was used to fix the hernia. My doctor said CT scan showed no hernia reoccurrence. Could I be having mesh reaction? Would CT show this? No pain in the morning, but starts once I start eating and unbearable by mid afternoon. Worse when i sit for long periods at work. Even worse if I have gas/ bloating . What can be done? Naproxen, lidoderm patches don t help.
Tue, 8 May 2012